This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Software Software 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Post your good/bad online shopping experiences…

• Author
    Profile photo of StellaStella
    Fash Noob
    6 posts

Had an awesome experience with a blogshop or online shop? or a nasty cringe worthy one? Post it here!

Profile photo of hotairballoonhotairballoon
    Fash Noob
    2 posts

I don’t have any so far, lucky me! Normal packages always arrive in time (maybe I have a good area postman!) But I have read of some online shops whose service have gone south since they started expanding Undecided Just read on another blogshop site about The Velvet Doll’s bad/delayed cs.. has anyone bought from them before? Please verify!

Profile photo of vanillacupcakevanillacupcake
    Fash Noob
    1 posts

Saturday Club! They seriously have the best cs ever! The orders come super fast, like within a day by courier service, and their dresses come wrapped in those boutique type tissue paper, and then with another plastic ziplock kind of folder. Plus, their quality is great and their replies are always very prompt!

I bought this dress http://saturdayclub.com/All/175-rapture-print-dress.html and the quality is very good, definitely boutique standard. Their prices may look pricey at first, but when you receive the items you will understand why!

Profile photo of crazyponycrazypony
    Fash Noob
    9 posts

@hotairballoon, I bought from TVD before and had no issues, maybe its just luck. Ha Ha

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of crazypony crazypony.

This is my forum signature

Profile photo of intern18intern18
    Fash Noob
    7 posts

Haven’t had any problems with my online shopping as well! my loot usually arrives in 3-5 week days.

Profile photo of SoftwareSoftware
    no rank
    0 posts

Tool tracking system ohio – “RMS” empowers your staff to use a process that enables deficiency free state compliance. Our easy-to-use interface helps owners, operators and staff, manage residents, prevent errors and increase profits. This is a unified residential care management software for Assisted Living and Memory Care facilities. RMS improves collaboration and communication across various departments. Provides a unified process to manage the operation and care.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)