- Don't know why, I had an acne bloom on my chin in the morning... =(
- The texture of this produce wasn't what I expected. Its more a translucent gel-type-thicker-than-water-liquid-toner. Simply put somewhere in-between water and cream. It does absorb real quick and I did find myself feeling hydrated. I personally prefer a lighter toner so here's 4 stars for you Belif.
- Got this at a recommendation of a friend. I have normal combi skin and whenever I use this essence on my oily areas, my oil glands go into overdrive. It does feel great on the dry-er parts of my skin tho.BELIF Classic Essence Increment reviewby Peaches
- This moisturizer is so light weight that you can't even feel it on your face, does not feel greasy at all and gives so much moisture. My combination skin absolutely loves this. One of the best if not the best moisturizer for combi skins out there.BELIF Milky Hydra Balancing Moisturizer reviewby TheKittyKat
- what I like about the witch hazel toner is how light it feels. feels so natural its so good!
- Leaves skin soft, moist and without any scent. If you are sensitive skin, this product is really good!
- As it's name suggest. It's Real Moisture Bomb! It is the best of the moisture creams I have used. It is also very good and it absorbs extremely well.
- The belif creamy deep moisturizer is as its name suggest. Creamy. Deep. Moisture. Whenever I feel my skin getting tight, I slather this on and you can feel the intense hydration this provides. I also like it that it's kinda lightweight for what it does and does not leave me feeling oily. Results are plump and dewy skin in the morning.
- Overall, I highly recommend this moisturizer if you have combination or oily skin. The belif hydra balancing moisturizer is lightweight and very good for those with combination skin. Though it sometimes feel like it doesn't give enough hydration, I don't notice much difference as compared to when I use my HG moisturizer.
- I have tried so many eye creams and I belif this is the one. The formula goes right into skin leaving almost nothing. My concealer sits on top of it and stays as it should. Worth the money.BELIF Peat miracle revital eye cream reviewby Supanova