Estee Lauder Reviews
Review: Better skin without looking so made up. Dry Skin, mature skin, light-to-medium coverage, buildable, natural…
Rated 4.67 Out of 3 Review(s)
ESTEE LAUDER Double Wear Stay-In-Place Flawless Wear Concealer is a 15-hour lightweight cream concealer that delivers…
- Estee Lauder's Love Liquid Lip is a liquid lipstick that will make your makeup routine something you look forward to. With 23 colorful colors such as vivid, nude, and neutral, and three textures: Shine, Matte, and sparkle. The Love Liquid Lip is perfectly suited for a fun and lively lipstick makeup with it's exquisite color and fine texture. 6ml $20.ESTEE LAUDER Pure Color Love Liquid Lip reviewby Sarah Park
- I got #304 and have been using it the last couple of days. I am very satisfied so far with the pure color love liquid lipsticks! Texture The color I got was a matte type and I was expecting to be somewhat dry but it was not! It feels abit oily and comes up shiny if I put a thick layer on. After it sets, the oil feel is gone. Applicator The applicator tip is an unusual curved shape, but it aligns well with te curve of yoru lips and its easy to apply to the lower lip. The tip was blunt and it was hard to draw sharp lines. Longevity If you eat something, this will fade so if you want your lips looking perfect, you're going to have to be careful.
- By far my favorite foundation. Expensive but I just love how it makes my skin feel so wonderful. It goes on very light and feels great all day long.
- Love this foundation! The first layer application feels very thin, moist and light. It makes the skin smooth and its pore cover ability isn't too bad either (I don't have huge pores). The adhesion and longevity is very good and the color is prettier than previous double wear foundation. On a hot dry day, I feel clean which is a huge plus! As for coverage, its a thin cover but two layers is all you need to cover mild imperfections. Absolutely love that my face my skin feels so good with this.
- This primer gives a great glow. Does not hide pores very well.
- The estee lauder double wear foundation is very lightweight and finishes really nice. It managed to cover most of my not-so-serious imperfections and redness except for an annoying red bump so I'd personally rate this a light-medium cover. What really impressed me was how natural and soft the finish was, and very comfortable to boot. Paid $40USD. Does not control oil that well so you oily types, beware.