- Had to try this after reading it had tons of hydrating, vitamins and antioxidants in the formula. I got it in 01N Tres Clair. It applies surprisingly smooth, rich and creamy with its maybe medium? coverage working on hiding my spots and pores. It also does a good job on skin tone correction and once the product settles, it gives a nice glow. I also like how lightweight this cushion is, it really feels good all day long.
- Here's a before after image
- My mom uses this cushion so I got to try it out a few times. I didn't like it. It made me feel oily which I found weird because its supposed to be light weight. *shrugsGUERLAIN Lingerie De Peau Cushion reviewby laralala
- Does not feel like an oil, has a very thin texture like water and a very strong fragrance. Anyhoo, because its base ingredient is honey, it is sticky after application and is best used before your cream. I've been using it for 3 weeks now and have noticed a slightly firmer skin. Not sure I will purchase abeille royale face oil again due to its price.
- Great primer to brighten up skin and hold your makeup longer. Does not fill pores so if you're looking for that of primer, the guerlain l'or is not for you. That said I absolutely love how this preps my skin!
- This makeup base is very very good. Gives a nice satin-esqe glow once it has settled. It holds my makeup through out the day so well I don't need to touch up. It's expensive for sure but you get quality with this.
- I have tried multiple oils. This one absorbs very well and does not feel oily at all, just maybe a lil tiny bit sticky. When I get lazy, I use this over my moisturizer, I live in a humid place and my skin looks great!