- This is my second cleaner I go to when I want something gentle and does not strip my face bare.
- cheap and good.
- Smells medicinal but probably just me. Other than that I think this is a gentle toner you slather on before the rest of your routine. Didn't notice alot of difference in my skin after using this.INNISFREE Blueberry Rebalancing Skin reviewby Supanova
- Didn't feel this toner was anything special. Its really affordable though and feels gentle.
- this innisfree toner is one of my favourites. 3 layers of this toner and your skin will thank you.
- I love this brush!INNISFREE Beauty Tool Master Powder Brush reviewby Amber Amber V
- Does not leave brush marks, thin, soft bristles and gives your foundation a better coverage, What do I want more in the brush?
- My Tool Master Foundation Brush review - 1. It spreads the foundation well and thinly. 2. Because of 1, the foundation gets better adhesion 3. It fills the pores well 4. Very good looking brush with wood and black.
- The BHA is my favorite in the skin clinic range of masks. I have mildly sensitive skin and was afraid this was going to break me out but it was gentle. I couldn't stop touching my face the next morning! it was really smooth and soft.INNISFREE Skin Clinic Mask - BHA reviewby supersara
- The mask is fits very well on my face and my skin feels very soft and moisturised afterwards.
Innisfree, the first natural brand form Korea, uses the slogan “clean nature and healthy beauty coexist in harmony”. Innisfree is a natural brand that takes inspiration and shares the benefits of nature from the Jeju island (South Korea). Green Beauty Lab – Innisfree labs are located in the middle of a green tea farm on Jeju island, where experts study new cosmetic or skincare ingredients, the natural environment, and the plants.