- I've been using the blueberry cleanser and alternate to this occasionally. This cleanser has a bit of grain in it so it's like a hybrid foam-scrub. It's mild but has really good cleaning power. The scrub aspect is weak of course but the pro is that you can use it daily without destroying your skin. The price is also very good!
- Recently switched to this from the laneige fresh calming toner, the seed skin does leave a residue if you don’t use a cotton pad... otherwise I think it’s 👍INNISFREE Green Tea Seed Skin reviewby Carebear
- Absolutely cannot wait to try out the new blueberry rebalancing lotion!Blueberry Rebalancing Lotion reviewby Sarah Park
- I get extremely dry sometimes so was on the market for an oil. This oil absorbs quick but has a feeling of only covering the outside. It also helps calm the redness on my face. I'm not sure if I'll get this again but I'll use it till the last drop and maybe come back for a second review.
- Got the 200ml bottle version (not sure if it comes in other shapes and sizes). Well it's watery type toner first of all so that's what I like. On the skin, without cotton, weirdly it leaves a very slightly sticky residue which I wasn't expecting... maybe I used too much and I'll probably dial down the dose over the week. Fragrance is very light, typical of other innisfree products.INNISFREE Green Tea Seed Skin reviewby Bunny91
- While I like the idea, I think its a bit of a gimmick.
- Innisfree + green tea. That's a winning combination. I tried this serum over a week and I'm glad to say it has improved my skin... much clearer now and less comedones coming up. 100% recommended for combi/oily skin types.
- You know those days where you find your skin is so tired, and you just want something simple for hydration? yea... this green tea serum does it. It's light and moist and cool on application (alcohol). All you need is a small amount for the moisture and barrier. There are times I don't even put on moisturizer when I really want to keep things light.
- It's good for acne relief, but I do not think it had any effect on the after acne scar.
- The Boosting Ampoule is a highly moisturising, anti-aging boosting ampoule imbued with the vitality of Jeju Lava Seawater to boost the potency of effectors and to provide hydration energy. The ampoule bottle comes slightly over half full, so you can add in two effectors of your choice into the mix! For me, I’m going with Brightening and Pore Care. I should really get started with anti-aging, but my skin’s been looking pretty dull and sallow, and those pores seem to be taking over my face.. so I guess I’ll just take on those issues one by one! Read more at Cinddie.com
Innisfree, the first natural brand form Korea, uses the slogan “clean nature and healthy beauty coexist in harmony”. Innisfree is a natural brand that takes inspiration and shares the benefits of nature from the Jeju island (South Korea). Green Beauty Lab – Innisfree labs are located in the middle of a green tea farm on Jeju island, where experts study new cosmetic or skincare ingredients, the natural environment, and the plants.