KLAIRS Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream (BB Cream) - Your natural skin, only better ! You…
- My favorite toner by far and I am on to my third bottle. If you are looking for something nice to prepare your skin, this is the best. Your skin will feel moisturized and it won't be sticky once it has all been absorbed.
- This cushion was a top cushion when it first came and the case is just so adorable! but I'm sad it did not work out for me. Anyway, I'm not sure why but my pores got clogged after using this which I don't get on other light formula foundations. I guess there is something in there that my skin does not like... =(KLAIRS Mochi BB Cushion reviewby Gemma95
- so cute
- 2nd fav toner especially when I'm about to put on alot of other serums.
- I've got this. The formula is great. It's not sticky and it's not dry but it might be a tad too heavy for summer.
- Smells like a sugar lemon mix with a smooth sugary texture. The sugar exfoliants aren’t harsh and I don't get dry after using this.
- I am always happy after using the klairs black sugar scrub! It completely melts away any makeup residue and obliterates flaking dead skin and heads with ease and always leaves my skin looking and feeling like so soft!
- The Klairs Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish is a sugar scrub that is free from animal based ingredients and labeled vegan, cruelty-free and is also free of silicone and other pigments. I liked how their increased the size of the jar to 110g and added a spatula! I usually add cleansing oil to some of this to make it gentler and not strip off all the moisture and I love how I can get rid of dead skin without getting dry!
- My favorite semi matte finish BB cushion and the case is adorable!KLAIRS Mochi BB Cushion reviewby Gracie
- I thought it was good because everyone liked it .. I used this and did not smile all over my face. I did not think it was the cause because I liked it. I knew that it was because of this .. ㅠ .. Is it spice? I found trouble and identity like myselfKLAIRS Supple Preparation Facial Toner reviewby Sarah Anne