Laneige Holiday Limited Edition 2017. Two Tone Tint Lip Bar in No.1 Lovely Pop & No.2…
Rated 4.50 Out of 2 Review(s)
- Pricey but so so nice!
- I got the whole set while on holiday in south korea. love it so far. definitely helped clear my skin up.LANEIGE Fresh Calming Gel Cleanser reviewby sourpeach
- Ah-ha! When you mention Laneige, this is definitely the first product that “pops” into mind (don’t mind my pun!) The Laneige two tone tint lip bars were introduced during the holiday season last year to great success, and they’re back in 2 new delicious shades – Lovely Pop and Chic Pop, and retail at SGD$32 each! See the Delights Pop Collection at -> http://www.cinddie.com/laneige/laneige-delights-pop-holiday-collection/
- Great cleanser that doesn't strip your skin bare of everything. I use the fresh calming toner and serum after cleansing and it takes care of my pores and sebum by means of keeping my skin moisturized. Result? Clearer skin and much less clogged pores after a week.LANEIGE Fresh Calming Gel Cleanser reviewby Amber Amber V
- Best lip gel!
- I bought it from the Laneige shop as a by the way. I came around to try it and and it made the lips smooth and lighter. It is also very moisturizing and not too sticky. Apply a little lipstick and apply a little bit of this. I recommend it!LANEIGE Moisture Lip Balm reviewby dania
- A laneige treasure right here. It's really moist and does not get greasy. it also lasts for a long time.LANEIGE Moisture Lip Balm reviewby Supagurl
- Expensive. Doesn't smell nice and stings if it gets into your eye. 3 stars because it's a strong remover.
- This stuff works. Nuff said.
- I took a cotton pad, sprinkled on some of this magic water and started wiping. Everything came off! Disappeared. Poof. What else can I say?