- I have been using this product for about 2 months. It feels slow to absorb. There is moisture definitely. good for dry skin in winter.
- Cover and color is good. It feels thin on the skin yet they managed to get decent coverage. It also lasts quite a good 5-6 hours. Good foundation just in time for summer.
- This keeps my oil under control for a good 5-6 hours and it gives a really nice sheen. The powder is really fine and easy to apply in the morning to set my foundation, haven't had a clumping issue so this is wonderful. I also think the price is very nice!
- Recently, while I was looking for a powder and decided to go for this one based on price and reviews. It's very very similar to the Laura Mercier powder but much more affordable with a bigger capacity. It also smells good and makes my skin look really nice! I used a powder brush and my make up lasts longer in general. This is a product for life. I hope they do not discontinue it!MAMONDE Cotton Veil Powder reviewby Rinrin
- I am on this bottle right now. I don't know... does not seem like it is cleaning my pores but it is a calm toner and I am not getting any trouble. Let's see in a couple of days.
- When I was in the market for the high cover foundation. I needed the product to do two things. have a solid coverage yet does not look or feel cakey. This foundation is it.
- This stick is effective against whiteheads but for blackheads that have been there for sometime, you're going to need experts to get it out.
- What I liked about the pore clean toner is that while it did make my pores smaller, albeit temporarily, it did a good job in controlling my blackheads, sebum kept my skin clearer longer... I used to have new comedones and whiteheads coming out every couple of days and this toner just keeps them at bay, I mean I still do get them, but it's alot less. The formula is simple, light and quite refreshing. Overall, very satisfied with the mamonde. I will try their other toners, they all look so good!MAMONDE Pore clean Toner reviewby thatamanda
- This cushion foundation has solid coverage and I also like the finish. but I feel my skin getting dry over time.MAMONDE High Cover Liquid Cushion SPF45 reviewby thatamanda
- My mum got this for me. I really like how I can turn to it whenever I just want to something simple for the night.MAMONDE Chamomile Pure Toner reviewby Bunny91