- Decent CC cream if you want a pink tone up. It definitely also helped keep my skin moist under my foundation. Haven't really seen much of a difference on the other advertised aspects like whitening.NoTS Pink Changer Cream reviewby dorky
- Didn't like it. Received it as a gift. Its really tiny at 8g. That's lik half the size of a standard cushion! Sorry NOTS, I tried.NOTS Crystal Concealer Cushion reviewby Gemma95
- Didn't do anything for me.
- This NOTS cream is one of my very favorite products so far, absolutely love it!!!!NoTS Once Finishing Cream SPF30 reviewby Lemon Nut
- I'm new to peeling gels and got this as a gift. The first time I used this, I noticed how the whiteheads which were hiding underneath closed pores came out, just like the ones on your nose. It makes for easier squeezing if you're into that. Overall the gel is mild and I don't feel too stripped out after using it.
- I have tried the Nots peeling gel for more than 2 weeks (4 times total) and glad I did not get a breakout! The gel itself is mild and you're supposed to let it sit for 5mins then start rubbing. Does it work? yeap! It essentially rubs away the upper most layer of your dead skin and kinda unclogs the pores.NOTS 28 Remedy Aqua Brightening Peeling Gel reviewby Joytotheworld
- Love it. does an extremely good job at covering up nastiness. The crystal concealer cushion finishes to a nice matte which is perf to me.The case is smaller than your usual cushion, It's small, cute and in a lovely pink with gold trimmings.
- I bought the NOTS "concealer" cushion because I recently have been getting a ton of break outs. First off, the cushion dries to a beautiful matte finish and I did not feel any dryness on my skin. Coverage is fantastic and does the job I need it too. The shades are darker than usual tho ( I assume due to the higher pigmentation?) and comes in a small case with a two finger puff.