- I use this twice a week to really strip down the oil and clean my pores before I do my routine.
- This was my first Origins product and the sales rep sold me. During the summer I have an ever present sheen that I was hoping to target. I used the product for about 4 days and more than a week later I am still paying the price. My skin broke out in a way that hasn't happened since puberty... White and black heads galore which is not usual for my skin at this stage in my life. Am having a hard time correcting my skin's natural oil balance now as my skin seemed to have really reactedly negatively to this product and is taking a long time to correct. Disappointing! **This Origins Zero Oil Deep Pore Cleanser review was taken from origins.comORIGINS Zero Oil Deep Pore Cleanser reviewby SUMMER OIL
- I have very oily skin and I am always looking for products who can help reduce it/tame it. I was referred to Origins by a friend and I never have had an initial skin care routine.. until now, that i saw some dark spots that i want to correct. This is my second day trying this cleanser and honestly it's so good. I love the smell, the feeling, and how it works with the skin. My skin has never felt cleaner and more refreshed. If you have oily skin, please try this out. It's a serious life changer. **This Origins Zero Oil Deep Pore Cleanser review was taken from origins.com
- I LOVE this cleanser! It is incredible! I'll have a pimple pop up and apply this cleanser and within hours it's gone! I've been searching for a cleanser like this for years! 100% recommend this product!!! **This Origins Zero Oil Deep Pore Cleanser review was taken from origins.comORIGINS Zero Oil Deep Pore Cleanser reviewby AMAZINGPRODUCTS
- This is the first product I have ever used that really held the oil down on my face. It's now my go to item ! Thanks Origin **This Zero Oil Deep Pore Cleanser review was taken from origins.com
- I'm not one to write reviews. I've been searching for awhile for natural skin care products. I bought origins zero oil and the toner and put off using it because I was trying this other brand first since I use there organic makeup. All I can say is there cleansers and toners made me a mess. I rarely get pimple. Maybe a couple closed comedomes here and there. This was all across my forehead they told me it was purging and it very well may have been but I cannot day for sure. I sent it all back and gave this a shot. My face was clear in 3 days. A tiny dab of this stuff goes a long way. Smells fantastic and you simply feel clean. It works give it a shot. **This Zero Oil Deep Pore Cleanser review was taken from origins.com
- I love this cleanser! I have struggled with acne for a large part of my life and I have used the process of trial and error on many many face cleansers. I can honestly admit this is the only one that I have purchased numerous times! I have fairly oily skin, excluding the winter months, it doesn't dry out my skin even when used in the winter. This face wash does a great job of cleaning away all the oil and grime from a long day. I will use this product forever! **This Zero Oil Deep Pore Cleanser review was taken from origins.comORIGINS Zero Oil Deep Pore Cleanser reviewby GWENNANANA