- Another top product from Primera, the cica bean essence is great! I do not feel sticky at all in the morning, it absorbs well and overall feels great!
- I've always wanted to try this toner so when I walked past the primera shop, I just had to get it. Primera claims this toner protects your skin from external stressers and clarifies dull uneven skin . Its free of paraben or oil or synthetic colorants and artificial fragrance and it contains germinated black beans for antioxidation. It also has Artemisia to shield the skin from irritation amd smooths out your skins texture. First off it smells a little organic, slight wood with a tinge of medicinal smell. I like that, smells full of heal (lol). The formula has a little bit more weight and body and isn't the really watery type so it does require a little bit more patting to really get that stuff into your skin. My skin feels great after using this, almost firm, slightly tight and it still doesn't really feel sticky or greasy... I think this will be great for combi/oily skin types but dry types might need to top it off with a moisturizer (tight skin).PRIMERA Organience Water reviewby TheKittyKat
- nutrition rich toner type essence. light weight. highly hydrating. anti aging properties. Primera Miracle Seed Essence is definitely worth trying.PRIMERA Miracle Seed Essence reviewby janine9
- I got a small sample for this. has madecassoside which I really like for when my skin gets way too dry.PRIMERA Cica Essence Repair Bean reviewby janine9
- hydrating and nice texture.PRIMERA Organience Water reviewby janine9
- Gentle exfoliator. Can be used daily I suppose. 4 stars because I need a stronger peeler.
- This product is good for those who are sensitive or dry. ♥ No irritation, gentle exfoliated, brightens skin tone and comes in a bottle that lasts long. I've bought this twice and will continue buying!PRIMERA Facial Mild Peeling reviewby Jenna89
- Buy it now! the primera facial mild peeling is so good for you. I have tried many peeling gels but this one is so good. I went into the peel with my skin looking like bread and came out with smooth egg skin.PRIMERA Facial Mild Peeling reviewby CeraCera
- Scent: Almost no scent. Packaging: Heavy frosted glass bottle with tiny hole to control flow. Feel: Waterish. Refreshing. Non greasy. Non sticky. Skin feels soft and moisturized after application. Review: Used it for 2 weeks before I passed it over to my sis. In general, I feel my skin has become softer and does look brighter, or more alive. For the price, I really like the seed essence and would definitely get it again.
- Overall the Primera Organience is a toner that I recommend for anyone looking for a hydrating, herbal toner and have sensitive combination skin. I have sensitive skin and I could really feel my skin relax. Being made with organic and chemical free ingredients are a huge plus for me.