- The texture of the Shiseido synchro cushion is very lightweight, and the shade seems blend with your skin. It also has decent lasting power to last you through the day. Coverage is good and will cover light to medium spots and darker spots if you build on a few layers but I like it light so I leave my freckles visible. Overall pleased with this cushion.
- This cushion feels lightweight and looks natural. It feels like nothing and you don't even need to use powder before you walk out the door. Finish is really very natural and longevity is a good 6-8hours.
- One of my favorite cushions. Nice semi matte finish, easy to use, good coverage and lasts long without the need to touch up.SHISEIDO Synchro Skin Glow Cushion Compact reviewby valval val
- Long lasting 5/5 Adhesion 4/5 Finish 5/5. Overal fantastic cushion from shiseido. flawless finish. Great cover. Easy to apply. Nice texture. Lightweight. If I have to say something bad about it, it has only 3 shades =/
- Top 10 cushion for sure! The synchro skin cushion's finish is glowy without being too dewy which is thumbs up for me. The formula is moisturizing and never once did I feel my skin get dry (I do have days when my skin just screams for moisture). The longevity, I expected to last half a day at best but no, this goes all day for me! 5/5 YAAASSS