- tea tree always works
- I hate my breakouts and I'm always under the attack of zits. Somehow after using this foam cleaning for weeks, the problem seem to be going away. My skin is definitely clearer.
- Can't tell the difference between this and the sidmool green tea peeling gel and I did not see any difference in keratin removal.
- I have both this and the Primera mild peeling, Can't really compare both as the Primera one is milder. What this has going for it is the price, amazing product, quantity for what you pay.
- Good peeling gel, after use the skin does not look and feel dull, in fact, I think it even feels moisturized. I really like this and their Green tea peeling gel.
- I got red faced using this. I guess this is due to my rather sensitive skin. The price is cheap tho so I'm not too worried about it.
- Does not irritate my skin and amazing price!
- Good ingredients, good price and good functionality. I had a problem with keratin and this helped me clear up my skin. Works and works!SIDMOOL Green Tea Peeling Gel reviewby Kergirl
- I use this for when an ugly zit decide to pop it's head. Its a 100% tea tree liquid and works everything single time. Tea tree essential oils dry out your skin though, and it might sting depending on how sensitive your skin is too so beware.
- I use this with Sidmool's Vitamin C ampoule (E helps with C absorption) and it has an amazing effect on my redness and scars.SIDMOOL Min Jung Gi Vitamin E Ampoule reviewby Jessica song