A barrier moisturizing sleeping pack that strengthens the defense of dry skin at night with…
Rated 4.00 Out of 2 Review(s)
- This essence is slightly on the heavier side and took sometime for me to get used to (I'm used to lightweight essences). I find this essence great for when my skin feels extra dry and I use this daily during winter. Keeps my skin soothed and moisturized.
- On my second bottle. It leaves this smooth texture on my skin. Worth it.
- I favorite essence till date. Instantly moisturizes my skin. Texture is watery on application but ends up slightly sticky once its dried (I might have used too much). It leaves my face plump and so hydrated.
- I had a bout of super dry skin and popped by the store to get this. Unfortunately what I needed was a heavier cream moisturizer. This one was more kind of light-mid. I can see it working out on my normal days though so I'm looking forward!
- I am on my second bottle of this super enriching cream. The cream has a delicious honey scent that isn't overwhelming and does a good job as a moisturizer. It does not make my face feel oily at all.
- Personally, I liked the previous version of the propolis essence but this essence has been set in my routine for quite a while.It is not too thin or heavy which makes its perfect for my skin and I use it throughout the year.
- Great product for the price. Smells of gummy bears. Locks the moisture in and feels great in the morning. Doesn’t make the skin oily. I used a moisturizer before the sleeping pack and it feels like it just locks everything in.
- Light and moist feeling. Has been my go to toner when my skin is irritated.
- Too harsh for me so I make my boyfriend use it. TT
- This scrub brightens up my skin and makes it baby smooth. The sugar granules will dissolve as you massage it on with water. Love it!