The Face Shop Reviews
Review - Dr Belmeur Daily Repair Moisturizing Lip Balm is a stick-type moisturizing lip balm…
- This serum comes in a pump which I love. The texture of the serum is creamy (would've prefered clear gel type) but it was still not greasy. Absorbs well. Skin actually feels good after using this.
- What I like - Reasonable price. Very hydrating. Light fragrance. Calming. Overall I am very happy with this toner.
- I really like this foundation and can see why it's so popular in Korea! Just to sum up my experience - I have combination skin and the foundation settles really nicely on my skin. I was also surprised how much lasting power this had before getting all cakey and yucky. Finish is a nice semi matte? and you can build it up to hide anything. Downsides to the ink lasting foundation - 'only' SPF30 and 5 shades. =)
- I use this serum as a cream substitute. So far so good. My skin feels protected and it has a calming effect on my skin.
- This Dr Belmeur moisturizer comes in an easy to use tube. The moisturizer itself is a creamy and fluffy texture that is easily absorbed into your skin. I like how smooth this product goes across the skin and love the fact that is not greasy at all, despite being labeled for dry skin types. This lotion is great!Dr. Belmeur Daily Repair Moisturizer reviewby TheKittyKat
- I like that this is oil free. This moisturizer also retains moisture as though it was an oil based lotion. love it. I've been using it for about 2 weeks now and it cleared up my acne.
- The texture of this foundation is very lightweight and watery and it blends perfectly onto my skin. Coverage is fantastic for a lightweight foundation... it managed to cover alot of my imperfections, smoothen out my pores and shade out the zits. It finishes to an airbrush finish that lasts impressively long. Another good point is the way the cushion case dispenses the formula. It comes out thru a center opening that totally cuts off contact to the rest of the foundation.... bye bye bacteria! Side note: Its moisturizing as well. The Ink Lasting Foundation gets 5/5 from me!THE FACE SHOP Ink Lasting Foundation reviewby TheKittyKat
- It was not as good as I hoped it would be. This foundation is just ok. You'll have to still use a concealer underneath for proper coverage. Also, the colors are a little extreme. N21 is too yellow, v201 is too bright, N203 is dark...
- Finish is very nice. Soft and matte. For it's price, I think its a really good buy. Covers minor acne just fine too. Beautiful finish and affordable price.
- This serum is good! It managed to calmed my redness and made my skin feel really comfy. It's a small jar tho so take note.