BANILA CO Clean It Zero Purity Cleaning Balm Review

BANILA CO Clean It Zero Purity Cleaning Balm

BANILA CO Clean It Zero Purity Cleaning Balm https://www.starlistr.com/reviews/banila-co-clean-zero-purity-cleaning-balm/
4.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating
(1 customer review )

Review – BANILA CO Clean It Zero Purity Cleaning Balm – Lightweight sorbet-like textured makeup removing cleansing balm that whisks away pore-clogging impurities. Super skin-friendly mild “5 Non Added Formula” reduces irritation of distressed skin while a healthy combination of 30% ECOCERT natural oils helps soften sensitive, coarse skin.

Cleansing Oil for Sensitive Skin. Mild Fragrance.

Categories: ,
  • 4.00

    Rated 4.00 out of 5 stars
    1 review
    5 stars 0 0 %
    4 stars 1 100 %
    3 stars 0 0 %
    2 stars 0 0 %
    1 star 0 0 %

    BANILA CO Clean It Zero Purity Cleaning Balm reviews

    1. BANILA CO Clean It Zero Purity Cleaning Balm https://www.starlistr.com/reviews/banila-co-clean-zero-purity-cleaning-balm/
      4 out of 5

      anon@starlistr.com

      The banila co balm managed to clean off 98% of my makeup with the other 2% being a waterproof mascara so it does a decently good job. It also leaves an oily residue so it would be good if you follow up with a 2nd cleanser.

    Add a review

    • BANILA CO Clean It Zero Purity Cleaning Balm

      Lightweight sorbet-like textured makeup removing cleansing balm that whisks away pore-clogging impurities. Super skin-friendly mild “5 Non Added Formula” reduces irritation of distressed skin while a healthy combination of 30% ECOCERT natural oils helps soften sensitive, coarse skin.

      Clean It Zero Purity Cleaning Balm Ingredients

      Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, PEG-10 Isostearate, Polyethylene, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Beta-Carotene, Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Abies Sibirica Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil

      Clean It Zero Purity Cleaning Balm Caution
      1. If the followed signs of irritations occur, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist.
      1) If rash, swell, itchiness, occurs
      2) If those symptoms have been occurred on your skin from direct sunlight
      2. Do not use on broken or eczematous skin.
      3. Storage
      1) Replace the cap after use.
      2) Keep out of reach of children.
      3) Do not expose to heat or direct sunlight.
      4. Avoid contact with eye.
      5. The Sunscreen Protective Factor of this product has been officially tested by the “National Sunscreen Protective Factor” measurements. The Sunscreen ‘A’ protective level has been evaluated by the method of Sunscreen’A’ protection evaluation from “Regulations on Functional Cosmetics Evaluation”.

      BANILA CO Clean It Zero Purity Cleaning Balm Review

    • Brand

      Banila Co

    Best Cleansing Oil rated by users
    See All   >
    1
    MAMONDE Micro Lip & Eye Makeup Remover
    $16 - Take it all off! Lip & eye makeup remover gently melts away even…
    Rated 5.00 Out of 1 Review(s)
    5.00 out of 5
    2
    ILLI Total Aging Care Cleansing Oil
    Review - ILLI Total Aging Care Cleansing Oil From Amore Pacific's Black Label Body Care…
    Rated 5.00 Out of 1 Review(s)
    5.00 out of 5
    3
    PRIMERA Facial Mild Peeling
    This mild peeling product sticks to and smoothly removes surface impurities and old, dead skin…
    Rated 4.67 Out of 3 Review(s)
    4.67 out of 5
    4
    KLAIRS Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish
    The Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish contains an abundance of black sugar which aids in…
    Rated 4.67 Out of 3 Review(s)
    4.67 out of 5
    5
    INNISFREE Blueberry Rebalancing 5.5 Cleanser
    Review - INNISFREE Blueberry Rebalancing 5.5 Cleanser is a mild foam cleanser that balances your…
    Rated 4.60 Out of 5 Review(s)
    4.60 out of 5
    Top Banila Co Products
    See All   >
    1
    BANILA CO Clean It Zero Purity Cleaning Balm
    Review - BANILA CO Clean It Zero Purity Cleaning Balm - Lightweight sorbet-like textured makeup removing…
    Rated 4.00 Out of 1 Review(s)
    4.00 out of 5
    2
    BANILA CO Clean It Zero Original
    Review 0 BANILA CO Clean It Zero Original - Lightweight sorbet-like textured makeup removing cleansing balm…