Cosrx Low Ph Good Morning Gel Cleanser Review
Cosrx Low Ph Good Morning Gel Cleanser
Sustain moisture every day and all day long! Mildly acidic pH 5.0 ~ 6.0 Good Morning Gel Cleanser. pH 5.0 ~6.0 : similar to skin’s natural pH level. Contain tea-tree oil : control oily skin, shrink pore size. Contain natural BHA : refine skin texture. Gel type : smooth and skin friendly
05 stars 04 stars 03 stars 02 stars 01 star 0
COSRX LOW PH GOOD MORNING GEL CLEANSER
Sustain moisture every day and all day long!
Mildly acidic pH 5.0 ~ 6.0 Good Morning Gel Cleanser
pH 5.0 ~6.0 : similar to skin’s natural pH level
Contain tea-tree oil : control oily skin, shrink pore size
Contain natural BHA : refine skin texture
Gel type : smooth and skin friendly
WHY choose Good Morning Mildly Acidic Cleanser?
Human skin’s natural pH is around 5. This slightly acidic environment offers ideal environment for skin.
Don’t get yourself fooled! Washing with water only in the morning is not acceptable even after the perfect wash day before at night!
Skin produces dead skins and sebum while you sleep. Mildly acidic cleanser softly removes those wastes and leaves skin hydrated all day long.
With Low pH Cleanser, make your skin environment healthy and protect your skin barrier.
Strongly recommended to use our cleanser if you have following concerns
1. Easily irritated even with a slight stress (Urgh, my skin is a mess!)
2. Feels stretched after wash (It feels too harsh!)
3. Becomes super dry in the afternoon (My skin is so dehydrated..)
4. Flaky skin (It’s almost like fallen leaves)
5. Looking for a safe product because of routine visit to skin clinic (Which cleanser should I use after the therapy?)
6. Feels uncomfortable with normal cleansers on the market (This is painful!)
HOW TO USE COSRX LOW PH GOOD MORNING GEL CLEANSER
1. Gently massage a small amount of Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser on wet skin.
2. Rinse with tepid water.
3. Pat your face dry, and continue with your next skin care steps.
INGREDIENTS (COSRX LOW PH GOOD MORNING GEL CLEANSER)
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Polysorbate 20, Styrax Japonicus Branch/Fruit/Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Saccharomyces Ferment, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Betaine Salicylate, Citric Acid, Ethyl Hexanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA
1. For external use only.
2. Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
3. Stop using and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
4. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
5. Keep out of reach of children.
6. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
150 ML / 5.07 FL. OZ
COSRX LOW PH GOOD MORNING GEL CLEANSER PH (30℃)
5.3 ± 1.0
CosrxCOSRX is a South Korean cosmetic company. Founded in 2014, it launched a skincare brand also named COSRX, which aims to solve skin problems for various skin types using skincare products. The company is headquartered in Seongnam, and it only sells its products through online stores as a method to minimize operating and distributions costs, thus maximizing the benefits for its customers. According to the company’s manifest, the developers of the brand had been doing market research for 13 years through working in other cosmetic companies to ensure that their products and services meet their customers’ needs. Customer’s feedback is a crucial element to the development of COSRX products.