Cosrx One Step Moisture Up Pad Review
Cosrx One Step Moisture Up Pad
It is a daily moisturizing pad presoaked in a toner of Propolis Extract and Hyaluronic Acid. It helps to fight against main features of dehydrated, delicate and flaky skin. TIP: It is convenient to wipe off and fix makeups during the day. You can also use as a mini sheet mask on specific dry areas such as cheek or chin.
4.005 stars 04 stars 13 stars 02 stars 01 star 0
COSRX ONE STEP MOISTURE UP PAD
It is a daily moisturizing pad presoaked in a toner of Propolis Extract and Hyaluronic Acid. It helps to fight against main features of dehydrated, delicate and flaky skin.
TIP: It is convenient to wipe off and fix makeups during the day. You can also use as a mini sheet mask on specific dry areas such as cheek or chin.
※ Do not use BHA products if you are allergic to aspirin.
HOW TO USE COSRX ONE STEP MOISTURE UP PAD
1. Swipe the embossing side across the face avoiding eye area after cleansing.
2. Swipe the softer side across the face to pick up the remaining debris. 3. Replace the lid tightly to make sure the pads stay wet and clean.
COSRX ONE STEP MOISTURE UP PAD INGREDIENTS
Propolis Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine Salicylate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil
KEY INGREDIENTS (COSRX ONE STEP MOISTURE UP PAD)
Propolis Extract 79.14%
Betaine Salicylate (BHA) 0.50%
1. For external use only.
2. Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
3. Stop using and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
4. People with allergy to aspirin will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
5. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
6. Keep out of reach of children.
7. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
COSRX ONE STEP MOISTURE UP PAD PH (30℃)
5.0 ± 1.0
CosrxCOSRX is a South Korean cosmetic company. Founded in 2014, it launched a skincare brand also named COSRX, which aims to solve skin problems for various skin types using skincare products. The company is headquartered in Seongnam, and it only sells its products through online stores as a method to minimize operating and distributions costs, thus maximizing the benefits for its customers. According to the company’s manifest, the developers of the brand had been doing market research for 13 years through working in other cosmetic companies to ensure that their products and services meet their customers’ needs. Customer’s feedback is a crucial element to the development of COSRX products.