INNISFREE Skin Clinic Mask (Madecassoside) Review
05 stars 04 stars 03 stars 02 stars 01 star 0
INNISFREE Skin Clinic Mask (Madecassoside) Sheet Mask
A fine delicate cotton mask containing madecassoside to soothe your irritated skin due to moisture loss and to help fortify skin barrier
1. Contains madecassoside which soothes the skin that become irritated and sensitive due to a lack of moisture, It also strengthens the skin barrier, leaving it moisturized and healthy.
2. A 100% natural cotton sheet is made from soft cotton hairs around the cotton wool.
3. It is clear and thin and has good adherence on the skin, which allows for its good substances to be delivered into the skin more effectively.
HOW TO USE
1. After cleansing, use toner to refine skin texture.
2. Take out mask from package and remove film. Evenly adhere it to entire face, avoiding eye and lip area.
3. Remove the sheet after 10~20 minutes and gently pat to allow the remaining formula to absorb into skin.
1. It is recommend to stop applying and to talk to dermatologist immediately if you are suffering such conditions.
(1) Rash, swell up, itchiness, and etc.
(2) If applied part is suffering conditions above on direct exposure to sunlight.
2. Do not apply this product on any skin trouble.
3. Avoid using around the eye area.
4. Use with care if you are easily irritated by bandages or wet towels.
5. Use the product immediately after unpacking, before it dries. Do not reuse the product once used.
[Caution for storage and handling]
1. Always recap after use.
2. Keep this product out of the reach of children.
3. Avoid extremely high and low temperature and direct sunlight.
INNISFREE Skin Clinic Mask (Madecassoside) Sheet Mask Review
InnisfreeInnisfree (Hangul: 이니스프리) is a South Korean cosmetics brand owned by Amore Pacific. Innisfree is a naturalism-oriented cosmetics brand created by Amore Pacific in 2000. The brand name originated from W. B. Yeats' poem, 'The Lake Isle of Innisfree'.