THEFACESHOP Jeju Volcanic Lava Clay Face Mask Review
05 stars 04 stars 03 stars 02 stars 01 star 0
JEJU VOLCANIC LAVA CLAY FACE MASK
Pack mask sheet containing the volcanic ash of Jeju Island to clean hidden sebum and wastes with easy-to-use design
• Containing the volcanic ash of Jeju Island effective on skin pore care: the volcanic ash of Jeju Island was made when the volcano erupted and it is effective in controlling excessive sebum and caring skin pores intensively.
• Containing CITY DEFENDER COMPLEX: CITY DEFENDER COMPLEX consists of broad-leaf bamboo + clematis + hijiki indigenous to Jeju Island to clean urban wastes and thereby keep your skin clean.
- 1. Keep your skin sufficiently moist with toner or mist after washing your face.
2. Open the mask and apply the transparent plastic cover. Attach it on the upper and lower part of your face (be sure to make the surface from which the transparent cover is removed contact your skin.)
3. Remove the opaque plastic cover on the other side and let it dry for about 30 minutes (drying time may vary, subject to the skin type)
4. When your skin feels tight and dry, hold the mask and gently remove it and wash your skin gently with water. Use it once or up to three times a week.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of the reach of children. Discontinue use if irritation or rash appears.
The Face Shop