THEFACESHOP Mascara Remover Review
05 stars 04 stars 03 stars 02 stars 01 star 0
Specially designed to remove stubborn mascara cleanly and easily
• An easy way to remove mascara Transparent oil gel with high detergency helps remove waterproof mascara effectively by melting it.
• Features a fine, comb-tooth-shaped coil tip for convenient removal The fine coil tip shaped like comb teeth helps you apply the product-even on spaces between eyelashes-making removal easy and convenient with no rubbing.
• Mild cleanser The oil gel contains plant oil (moringa and coconut oil) for gentle removal on sensitive eyes, and the skin-friendly formula contains rice bran extract and chamomile flower extract to protect skin without drying out eyelashes.
- 1. Apply mascara remover thoroughly to mascara-coated eyelashes
along the grain, as if applying mascara.
2. Press eyelashes with a cotton pad or tissue using the index finger for about 10 to 20 seconds. Afterwards, gently wipe lashes to remove mascara from eyelashes (no need to rub your eyelids with tissue).
- Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs. Do not use if your eye is irritated, infected, or scratched. Keep out of reach of children. Do not expose to extreme temperatures or direct sunlight. Wash out immediately if product gets in eyes.
- ISODODECANE•MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINÉRALE•CETYL ETHYLHEXANOATE•ISOHEXADECANE•DEXTRIN PALMITATE•C13-15 ALKANE•COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL•MORINGA OLEIFERA SEED OIL•AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL EXTRACT•CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT•ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN EXTRACT•GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE•WATER/EAU•CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE•BUTYLENE GLYCOL•TOCOPHEROL•ALCOHOL DENAT.
The Face Shop